|Museum is closed on:|
On 17 June (Thursday) the museum will be open until 17.00.
Monday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Sunday
- From 10 AM to 6 PM
- Last entry to the temporary exhibition: 5.30 PM
- Last entry to the core exhibition: 5.00 PM
- On Thursday, admission to the core and temporary exhibitions is free of charge
- From 10 AM to 8 PM
- Last entry to the temporary exhibition: 7.30 PM
- Last entry to the core exhibition: 7.00 PM
- Museum is closed for visitors
Tickets office is open during the opening hours of the museum. The restaurant is open during the museum's opening hours. Museum’s store will be open on 21 June. Opening hours can be changed. Please plan your visit considering the time for security checks before entering the museum.
Practical information [PDF - download]
- DE - Praktische Information >>
- ES - Informacion practica >>
- FR - Informations pratiques >>
- HEB - Practical information >>
- IT - Informazioni pratiche >>
- RU - практическая информация >>
- UA - практичної інформації >>
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
6 Mordechaja Anielewicza St.
00-157 Warsaw, Poland
- Information for individual visitors: 22 471 03 01, [email protected], open: Monday - Friday 10AM–4PM
- Information for organized groups: 22 471 03 01, [email protected], open: Monday - Friday 10AM–4PM
- Reservation to workshops for schools: [email protected], Monday - Friday 10AM–5PM
- Reservation for guided tour: [email protected], Monday - Friday 10AM–5PM
- Office: 22 471 03 00, e-mail: [email protected]
- The restaurant at POLIN Museum serves traditional Jewish cuisine.