|Museum is closed on:|
BUY A TICKET >>
Monday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Sunday
- From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Last entry to the temporary exhibition: 5:30 PM
- Last entry to the core exhibition: 4:00 PM
- On Thursday, admission to the core and temporary exhibitions is free of charge
On Friday, 7 April the museum is open from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
From 18 to 20 April the museum will be open with changed hours:
- 18 April from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- 19 April from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- 20 April from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Last entry to the temporary exhibition: 7:30 PM
- Last entry to the core exhibition: 6:00 PM
- The Museum is closed for visitors
Regulation of ticket sales and visiting POLIN Museum >>
Tickets office and Muzeum's store are open during the opening hours of the museum. The restaurant is open during the museum's opening hours. Opening hours can be changed. Please plan your visit considering the time for security checks before entering the museum.
ATTENTION: Folding chairs can be borrowed free of charge at the ticket desk to use for rest while touring the exhibition.
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
6 Mordechaja Anielewicza St.
00-157 Warsaw, Poland
- Information for individual visitors: 22 471 03 01, [email protected], open: Monday - Friday 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Information for organized groups: 22 471 03 01, [email protected], open: Monday - Friday 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Reservation to workshops for schools: [email protected], Monday - Friday 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Reservation for guided tour: [email protected], Monday - Friday 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Office: 22 471 03 00, e-mail: [email protected]
- The restaurant at POLIN Museum serves traditional Jewish cuisine.