Cooking for Ukraine
Dear All, Dear Friends of POLIN Museum!
We just opened a new temporary exhibition, "What’s Cooking? Jewish Culinary Culture," at a time when Warsaw is receiving a steady flow of Ukrainian refugees in great need of shelter and food. POLIN Museum’s restaurant, "Warsze," is preparing free hot meals featuring Jewish specialities and is delivering them directly to those in greatest need. We must not remain indifferent. Please support this effort.
You can donate by:
For international and Polish donors (for donors in the USA, see below)
- PayPal, DONATE NOW >>
- Electronic bank transfer:
Association of the Jewish Historical Institute of Poland
PL 87 1240 6247 1111 0000 4975 6324, Bank Pekao SA, 53/57 Grzybowska Street, 00-950 Warsaw. Identify the transfer as “Kitchen.”
Donors from the United States may support us through American Friends of POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations through AFOPM are tax deductible.
- Donor Perfect DONATE IN USA >>
- Checks payable to American Friends of POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews should be mailed to:
American Friends of POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
15 East 65th Street.
New York, NY 10065.
You can also support our efforts at the Museum:
- Cash in "Cuisine for Ukraine" collection boxes in spots in the POLIN Museum.
- Purchase a 20 PLN "Cuisine for Ukraine" voucher at the “Warsze” restaurant. Each voucher will pay for one two-course meal for refugees.
Thank you for your help!