19th Millennium Docs Against Gravity: "Navalny"
Daniel Roher collaborated with the Bellingcat group to tell the story of how Navalny survived the August 2020 poisoning and how he worked with his allies and Bellingcat investigators to discover who was behind the attack, while recovering in Berlin. Ultimately, the investigation concluded that a team of Russian state security agents was implicated in the near-fatal attempt on the anti-corruption campaigner's life. The Kremlin has denied any role in Navalny's poisoning.
- 14 May (Saturday), 1.30 PM
- Tickets: 20 PLN, BUY A TICKET >>
- USA, 2022, 98 min
- Directed by: Daniel Roher
- Cinematography by: Niki Waltl
- Producer: Diane Becker
- Production: Fishbowl Films
- Selected festivals and awards: 2022 – Sundance FF: Audience Award, Festival Favourite Award