19th Millennium Docs Against Gravity: "Becoming Cousteau"
Oscar nominee Liz Garbus in “Becoming Cousteau” examines the epic life of Jacques Yves Cousteau, the ocean explorer who spanned the globe with a misfit crew of divers and filmmakers. The Frenchman who first sounded the alarm to save the oceans. But was it too late?
- 15 May (Sunday), 1 PM
- Tickets: 20 PLN, BUY A TICKET >>
- USA 2021, 92 min
- Directed by: Liz Garbus
- Cinematography by: archives
- Producer: Dan Cogan, Liz Garbus, Mridu Chandra, Evan Hayes
- Production: Story Syndicate
- Selected festivals and awards: 2022 – TIFF Toronto; 2021 – IDFA Amsterdam