Centropa & ESJF training seminar for Polish teachers
Centropa and ESJF are pleased to announce our upcoming teacher training seminar in Krakow, on August 23-24, 2020.
- Deadline: 22nd July 2020
- Application form >>
Together with our local partner, Galicia Jewish Museum (GJM), we will bring together up to 30 educators from all over Poland. This seminar will give participants the opportunity to learn from European academic experts and practitioners in the fields of Jewish heritage, Jewish cemetery research, and Jewish history education.
During our training seminar we will explore Polish Jewish history, take a closer look at local Jewish cemeteries, and work with Centropa‘s education programme on Central Europe´s Jewish history. Participants will work in small groups, learning how to use these tools in class and in extracurricular work. Led by Centropa, ESJF, and MSNP staff as well as renowned historians, participants will engage in on-site workshops at Jewish cemeteries.
We would like to thank the European Commission for making this seminar possible.
- The call is open to Polish educators and representatives of Polish NGOs.
- The conference languages will be Polish and English with an interpreter on site.
- Want to join us in Krakow? Please fill out the application form (in English or Polish) before 22nd July 2020. Application form >>
- We will select seminar participants on the basis of the quality and thoughtfulness of their answers in this application.
- Any questions? Ask Magda Farnesi: [email protected], numer telefonu: +420 775 213 774
- Questions about local logistics? Ask Ewa Arendarczyk: [email protected]