Call for posters - the conference "What’s New, What’s Next?"
We invite PhD students who are writing doctoral dissertations related to East and Central European Jewish communities to participate in a poster session.
Deadline: April 30, 2021. Application form >>
Posters should focus on methodological, theoretical, and source-related issues relevant to the dissertation. The poster session will offer students an opportunity to discuss their work with conference participants and to receive constructive feedback.
- Each student may submit only one poster, and each poster must be authored by one person.
- Those whose posters are accepted will present and discuss their poster in online sessions. They will also be able to participate in the entire conference free of charge.
- The poster must address methodological, theoretical, and source-related issues relevant to the dissertation.
- The poster must be in English.
- Posters must be delivered as a PDF file. POLIN Museum will publish posters on the conference website. Only registered participants will able to access them.
Deadline: April 30, 2021