The Regulations on the Provision of the Elecronic Version of the Guide to the Wilhelm Sasnal's Exhibition “Such a Landscape”
These Regulations set out the rules governing the provision by the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews of the files containing an electronic version of the guide to the Wilhelm Sasnal's exhibition “Such a Landscape”
Glossary of terms
- Providing Party – the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews with its registered office in Warsaw (address: Anielewicza 6, 00-157 Warsaw), entered in the register of cultural institutions under the number RIK 89/2014, e-mail address: [email protected]
- Downloading Party - a natural person, a legal person and a non-corporate organizational unit downloading a file with an electronic version of the guide to the Wilhelm Sasnal’s exhibition “Such a Landscape”.
- File - a file containing the guide to the Wilhelm Sasnal’s exhibition “Such a Landscape” in electronic (digital) format: PDF file of 7 MB in size.
Methods for downloading the file
- In order to be able to download the File free of charge, you can opt in for the newsletter of the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
- You can opt in for the newsletter by providing your e-mail address to the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and by agreeing to have your e-mail address processed for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters related to the Museum's programme activities.
- Each consent granted to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, withdrawal should be made in writing and sent by post to the following address (ul. Anielewicza 6, 00-157
Warsaw), or electronically, by e-mail to: [email protected]
- The e-mail address for opting in for the newsletter can be provided by using the form at https://polin.pl/pl/newsletter and following the instruction:
- enter the e-mail address to which newsletters are to be sent in the field "E-mail address";
- click "Subscribe newsletter";
- a screen with information shall be displayed: "Your address [provided e-mail address] has been added to the list of recipients of the newsletter. We have just sent you an e-mail with instructions on how to confirm registration. RETURN TO THE HOMEPAGE”
- in order to confirm the subscription and complete the newsletter opt-in process, please go to your e-mail inbox and in the message entitled "Request for confirmation of registration" click on the link confirming your subscription;
- a screen with information shall be displayed: “Thank you. Your address has been activated on our list of subscribers. Download the PDF file containing the guide to the Wilhelm Sasnal’s exhibition “Such a Landscape”.
- Once you have clicked on the linked text “Download the PDF file containing the guide to the Wilhelm Sasnal’s exhibition “Such a Landscape” >>” you shall see a guide file that you can save on your device.
- Once you provide your e-mail address via the form on the page Newsletter | POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews in Warsaw, the Downloading Party shall be sent an e-mail with a request to confirm the subscription. Once confirmed, you shall see a screen with a message that your subscription has been successfully confirmed with a link to download the file.
- In order to use the QR code, the Downloading Party's device may be required to have an additional application for scanning and reading QR codes. The Providing Party does not undertake to provide the Downloading Party with such an application.
- The Providing Party represents that it has made every effort to ensure that the File rendered available complies with the standards for this type of publication, however, it shall not be liable for any damages related to incorrect downloads, device or software conflicts/incompatibilities.
- The Providing Party shall not be held liable for the quality and speed of data transfer on the Downloading Party’s devices.
- The cost of data transfer related to downloading the File shall be borne by the Downloading Party.
- The File rendered available to the Downloading Party should not be distributed or rendered available by the Downloading Party to third parties or stored in such a way that it is accessible to unauthorised third parties either as a whole or in parts.
- The contents contained in the File are protected by copyright.
- The Controller of personal data shall be the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews with its registered office in Warsaw (00-157), at ul. Anielewicza 6.
- Personal data provided on the form attached as Appendix 1 or on the forms specified in § 2 section 4a shall be collected and processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter “GDPR”).
- The personal data collected shall be used solely for the purposes specified in § 2 and shall not be disclosed to any third parties.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to download the File specified in § 2. Failure to provide the personal data required by the Providing Party shall result in the inability to download the File referred to in § 2.
- The Museum has appointed its Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone: +48 22 471 03 41.
- The personal data shall be processed for the purpose related to the use by users of the form referred to in § 2 on the basis of the data subject's consent in connection with Article 6(1)(a) and (b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "GDPR") and shall include the e-mail address.
- The recipients of personal data processed in the online booking system may be: suppliers of IT systems and IT services, providers of other services: service quality studies, claim recovery, legal services, analytic services, marketing services, and operators of electronic payment systems and banks, insofar as this is necessary to complete payments, as well as bodies authorised to receive those personal data pursuant to legal provisions.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a third country.
- Personal data shall be processed for as long as it is necessary to fulfil all obligations necessary to achieve the purpse set forth in § 2. In the case of personal data processed for the purpose of providing services by electronic means – for the duration of the provision of the services be electronic means.
- Each consent granted to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, withdrawal of consent should be made in writing and sent by post to the following address (Warsaw 00-157, ul. Anielewicza 6) or electronically (e-mail message to the address: [email protected]).
- A data subject shall have the right to access the contents of the provided data, the right to rectify them, erase them or limit their processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal.
- A data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if they decide that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR and the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2020, item 2176).
- Personal data shall be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
- Downloading the File in the manner described in § 2 shall be tantamount to accepting the provisions of these Regulations in their wording as of the date of downloading.
- The Providing Party reserves the right to change the Regulations.
- Any disputes between the Providing Party and the Downloading Party shall be referred to the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Providing Party.
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply mutatis mutandis.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on the date of the publication thereof.