I hereby give my consent for my personal data included in this form to be processed by the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews to prepare recommendations of genealogical service packages provided by the Museum.
Disclosure obligation resulting from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”)
1) The Controller of your personal data is the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, hereinafter referred to as the Museum or Controller, with its registered office in Warsaw (00-157) ul. Anielewicza 6. The Controller can be contacted in writing, by post, writing to the address of our registered office.
2) The Data Protection Officer has been appointed at the Museum. The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator supervises the correctness of personal data processing. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by post at the following address: ul. Anielewicza 6, 00-157 Warsaw, via e-mail address: [email protected] or under phone no. 22,471 03 41.
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of preparing recommendations for genealogical service packages provided by the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. the consent of the data subject.
4) The recipients of your personal data may be providers of IT systems and services, entities, service quality research, legal services, analytical services, authorities entitled to receive your personal data on the basis of legal regulations.
5) Your Personal data will not be transferred to any third country.
6) Personal data will be processed for the time necessary for the performance of all obligations arising from the preparation of the packages recommendation. After this, personal data will only be processed to the extent and for the duration required by law.
7) You shall have the right of access to the content of your data and, subject to the law, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing.
8) Each consent given may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent must be made in writing by sending a letter to the address: 00-157 Warszawa ul. Anielewicza 6 or electronically (e-mail to [email protected]).
9) You shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
10) Your data will not be processed by automated means, including profiling.
11) Providing personal information is voluntary but necessary to perform the services. The consequence of failing to provide the personal data required by the Museum is that the services cannot be provided.